Captn Snappy is always on the lookout for some new ‘shipmates’ to help feed the hungry hordes!
A good business in this industry means more than just a meal. Customers want good service, good food and beverages, recognition and a good experience. They want these things consistently – every time they visit, and our success is built on customers who come back often and tell their friends.
We are always on the lookout for reliable, hard-working people who:
- Vibrant, lively & fun,
- Are flexible and available to work nights & weekends,
- Show initiative,
- Responsible, and
- Have the ability to work independently, as well as a team.
First job? Never worked in hospitality before?
Don’t worry! We are more than happy to invest the time & energy to help train you in the skills needed to be a part of our team as long as you are prepared to learn.
At All Aboard Seafoods we offer:
- A fair & flexible roster which you can access anytime online or on your smartphone using HotSchedules,
- Flexible training opportunities both online, and one-on-one in store.
- The opportunity to sample new products, and
- Enjoy employee discounts on all your purchases.
Here’s some reasons why hospitality jobs are great:
- No matter what your role is, every time you come into work you’re making someone’s day a little better. It’s all about the people!
- You are creating a product whether it be food, drinks or an experience. And there is always creative new ways to make it more enjoyable for your customers.
- Every country in the world has a hospitality industry and the skills you learn here are easily transferable to other industries, opening the door to the world.
- There is an enormous scope within the hospitality industry that there is never any need to get stuck in one niche. There are many different roles you can take on and easily stay with the same employer for a few years.
- If you work hard, acquire skills and qualifications, get on with customers and the rest of the crew, and show initiative, you’ll find yourself moving up the ladder very quickly in hospitality.
- Hospitality involves a great deal of variety in terms of the hours you work, and also the work you do during those hours.
- There is a clear set of hospitality qualifications & skills that are accepted across the industry, and there are hundreds of places where you can train to achieve both.
- In any workplace there always bound to be people you don’t get along with, and one or two who aren’t the most friendly, but the good news is that not many work in hospitality which is why the hospitality industry contains some of the most vibrant, lively & fun people you’ll ever meet.
- People always need food, drinks and somewhere to sleep. So even in the hard times, the hospitality industry is relatively secure.
You’ll need to complete an application form & questionnaire either below or in-store.
It is important that you ensure the information you provide as well as questionnaire answers are honest and accurate as this could affect your chances of employment.
You will receive a response within 5 working days of receiving your application.