Fabulous Fish Fingers
Ingredients (serves 4)
500g firm fish, boneless, white fish fillets
4 cups wholemeal breadcrumbs
Vegetable oil for shallow frying
½ cup plain flour
Pinch of salt
1. Mix the breadcrumbs and salt in a bowl
2. Cut fish in to strips the size of fish fingers
3. Cover the strips with flour
4. Whisk eggs in a separate bowl
5. Dip each strip into the eggs, then coat with breadcrumbs
6. Fry fingers until golden brown.
We hope you enjoy trying out this fantastic recipe and spending some time in the kitchen with your little ones.
We have this book available in-store for purchase for only $14.95 so be sure to pick up a copy with your next meal.